Ebony Naturals with Cherry Sharps wood-core versions of our extremely popular Classic MIDI Keyboards are for anyone who is building the ultimate project organ and wants the feel of real organ pistons .
(Note: Pricing listed is per manual. Pictures demonstrate suggested usage.)
- Quality, portable 61-note keyboard with 20 programmable pistons.
- Two analog inputs for volume and crescendo.
- One 1/4" analog input for a sustain, sostenuto, or damper pedal - NEW
- Optional velocity sensitivity.
- Also sends "Note off" velocity - NEW
- Built in USB MIDI interface - NEW
- Single keyboard can be powered by the USB port. Multiple keyboards need daisy chained power from included power supply.
- Supports optional lighted pistons - NEW (please email for details if interested in this feature)
- MIDI-input merge function so that multiple CMK keyboards and MIDI devices can be connected together.
- "Tracker Touch" feel to the keys - independent reviews of our "Tracker Touch" in our Articles section
- Pistons can send program change, note on/off, MSB, LSB, Change number and Channel information - use with modules from any Synth manfacturer
- Supports Ahlborn Archive, Viscount CM100 and Rodgers MX-200 sound modules.
- Supports Hauptwerk, J-Organ, and SCPOP (Sound Canvas Pipe Organ Project)
- High impact, moulded brackets attach to the sides
- Fully compatible with CMK2 keyboards
What you get
- Pro keyboard stack with 20 round magnetic reed pistons per manual
- One MIDI cable per stack
- Power adapter
- 2 stackable brackets per keyboard
- Mounting screws
- CMK User manual (download) PDF
- CMK Config Software for custom configuration - PC or Mac
Quick Configuation Using Presets Instead of CMK Config - Click!