The solenoid draw knob toggles in and out manually as well as automatically using electromagnetic coils. It uses a reed switch to indicate whether a stop is on or off.
- 14 volt operation
- Positive coil common
- Angled metal chassis prevents dropped screws from shorting
- Black collar ring
- White collar
- Models with 3/4in travel length.
- Spacers available for custom jamb thicknesses
- Fit 3/4in jambs
- Elegant feel
- Traditional operation - Pull knob out to turn on and push knob in to turn off
- Enclosed construction for dust protection
- Easy to install
- Lightweight and compact design to facilitate tighter switch placement
- Can accommodate either positive or negative stop sense
- Models for positive or negative coil common
- Coils designed to limit output when input voltage is increased above 14 volts
- 14 or 24* volt
- Positive or Negative* Coil Common
- Black, Brown*, or Red Velveteen*
- 3/4In or 3/8In* Travel
- Wood Collar* vs. Plastic collar/ring
- White* or Black Collar
- White or Black* Indicator Ring
- 3/4In or 1In* Jamb
* Available upon special order and at a higher cost.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: